Friday 3 February 2012

Tilt-Shift Photography

Assalamualaikum! Mesti ramai yg di sni sukakan Photography kan?
Tak suka, duduk diam aja lah. ;p

One of my fav Photoraphy techniques is Tilt-Shift Photography.
I love it so much! :D the image is clear and amazing. It looks realistic. With blurry elements.


Tilt-shift miniature faking is one of the most popular applications of tilt-shift photography. This is a process in which a photographer manipulates the angle of a tilt-shift lens to distort the focus of a scene to be captured by the camera, thereby creating an illusionary depth of field usually produced by macro lenses. This makes the particular scene appear smaller than it truly is. -------- Via Wikipedia.







Tilt-Shift Lenses (D.I.Y)




So, if you want to try, use lah this lens.
I also dont know much about lens thingy.

I want to try this tecnique!
:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment