Monday 6 August 2012

Revising for TRIAL PMR.

Assalamualaikum. Haiyaaaaa.. long time no post-post! Hahaha.

So my Trial PMR just started this morning. And Alhamdulillah, masa balik.. i dpt tahu result i for
Paper 1 BM is A. Woot woot. peliks kan? Cepat cikgu semak, baru duduk exam.
thanks teacher! :')

I can't believe i am typing for the blog now. I should revising english for tmr. Tetiba tergerak hati. Missing my blog it is! But it's like nothing to revise. Lagipun, esok banyak masa sebelum exam.
Just read few lahh. I really have to put in some idioms and words that are complicated
to make my essay a delightful to read anyway! I just have to read more.

I still have many papers to go..

Doakan saya. Wish me all the best for this Trial. The only trial before the real PMR.
Permudahkan lah Ya Allah, berilah aku keputusan yang cemerlang. InshaAllah di bulan yg berkat ini.

Salam Ramadhan and Nuzul al-Quran ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment